We are a building a network of smart young professionals, working together to help shape the future of the cyber security profession
With our strong advisory board consisting of CISOs with long standing industry experience, we are promoting a platform where young cyber security leaders are natured. We are providing practical guidance; solving critical industry challenges, and helping to move the industry to the next level.
The network thrives on diversity; we promote active participation of all categories of young professionals irrespective of age, gender, and work experience. We also welcome freshmen irrespective of their academic background.
While we encourage active participation of professional in the field of cybersecurity, information privacy, and risk management, we are open to membership from professionals with other backgrounds. A pre-requisite for joining the network is the passion of the intending member.
Young CISO network is steered by an active advisory board consisting of technocrat with long standing years of industry experience.
Our advisory board forms the core of the mentoring team, steering the network. The advisory board are mostly responsible for convening the YCN initiatives; providing the leadership, coordination, and continuous direction, delivering a valuable experience for the young members.
The Young CISO
Each year, The Young CISO Network searches for extraordinary professionals who go beyond the call of duty to make an impact
in the work place and in the industry
- Passion, evidenced by the drive, and resilience of the members
- Resourcefulness, evidence by the innovation, creativity, ingenuity of the members
- Excellence, evidenced by a commitment to smart thinking, expertise and quality of output coming from the members
- Teamwork, evidence by the strength, diversity of the network and the ability to deliver result thorough group work
- Integrity, evidenced by a reputation for trustworthiness earned through ethical, fair, transparent, and professional behavior.
- Respect, evidenced in appreciation of the value of diverse perspectives and experience in promoting a culture of leadership and innovation in a global organization.
The Young CISO network give considerable attention to inspiring young professionals for organizational and community service.